• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Internet Foreign Divorce out of Mexico

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mele

What is the name of your state?
Arizona

My wife did a foreign internet divorce from Mexico. According to Embassy of Mexico one or both parties need to extablish citizenship before getting a divorce from Mexico. She was trying to find a fast way to get it over with.

I was never served with any kind of notice, complaint or even the divorce certificate. On the divorce certificate it state that I was served notice by law. Also the divorce was only filed in Mexican courts and not in the United States. Is this Legal?

My wife and I are restoring our marriage and want to clear this up by either making sure this is not valid or to renew our vows. Please help!!! Lawyers I've talked to dont want to touch this subject because the internet divorce racket is trash!

LegalBeagle

Who would ever re-marry an ex-wife? It's like taking an old carton of milk out of the fridge, taking a whiff, and saying, "Whooo! That's sour! I think I'll put it back. Maybe it'll be better later."

stephenk

how much did brainiac wife pay for this divorce? was the divorce judgment printed on black velvet and signed by the frito bandito?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">