• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

perscription ordered online for diazepam

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cape02657

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts
Someone ordered 3 perscriptions of diazepam in my name to be sent to my address using my credit card while I was away. Upon returning I discovered it and canceled the credit card and try to stop the orders. It was too late. I just received a notice from us customs that the first order was seized and it seems there are no repurcussions other than the loss of the money. Will this be the case with the other two orders? If they do arrive , should I not accept them? What should I do?

H

hmmbrdzz

If you do not have a prescription for these Valium and/or if they were ordered from outside the US, you could be dealing with a risky situation. I don't know how to best advise you how to fix this problem, as I know nothing about Customs. I can only tell you that if you possess Valium in the US without a legal prescription for them, you are in violation of the law. I hope someone else can advise you better.

hmmbrdzz

M

Mike101

Don't accept them. If I were you I would hope customs seizes them but if they don't DO NOT sign for them. Apologize to whoever is trying to deliver them and advise them that you did not order this item and you do not know what it is.

stephenk

why would someone order drugs in your name with your credit card and then have them sent to your home? There is more to this story.

K

knorris

I agree with Stephenk

There has to be alot more to this than your telling us. How would someone get your cc number? then use your name and address. Are you sure it wasn't you? and now your just trying to find out how much trouble you could be in.

H

hmmbrdzz

Sure, we'd like to know because we're curious and have morbid interests! i.e. was it you? was it a family member who you don't want to get in trouble? was it a prostitute you don't want your wife or SO to find out about? It could be a number of scenarios, but if it was you -- I wouldn't admit it here. If it is you and you're now jumping in your skin because customs has intercepted it, you'd be wise to just not accept future packages and make absolutely no comments otherwise than "I'm not accepting this package". (i.e. don't dare lie). If something happens on down the road regards your order, consult an attorney. Don't be scared and stupid on this.

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">