• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

prior drug charges from another state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scobisnk

What is the name of your state? Arizona( lake Havasu City )
I have been arrested for a drug paraphernalia charde & a drug possession charge the state is offering to drop the possesion charge( class 4 felony) which was .05grams of meth as long as i admitt to two prior drug charges for purpose of ars sect. 13-901.01. but my two priors were in another state and i have already done time on those charges and have been off parole for over 1 1/2 years. isnt that double jepordy??
courts also have mixed me up with someone else in another county and were adding her charges on to my record when they offered me my first plea of prison in the range of six to one year.
now their second plea that supposibly disregards those other charges is up to one year or max 2 years or.33years and iam eligible for probation as long as i admitt to those two priors this dosen't sound right to me what can you tell me about any of this?

HomeGuru

scobisnk said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona( lake Havasu City )
I have been arrested for a drug paraphernalia charde & a drug possession charge the state is offering to drop the possesion charge( class 4 felony) which was .05grams of meth as long as i admitt to two prior drug charges for purpose of ars sect. 13-901.01. but my two priors were in another state and i have already done time on those charges and have been off parole for over 1 1/2 years. isnt that double jepordy??
courts also have mixed me up with someone else in another county and were adding her charges on to my record when they offered me my first plea of prison in the range of six to one year.
now their second plea that supposibly disregards those other charges is up to one year or max 2 years or.33years and iam eligible for probation as long as i admitt to those two priors this dosen't sound right to me what can you tell me about any of this?

**A: It does not sound right to me either.
I can't tell you about any of that because I was not there in the other state. And it appears that you have been going to too many double jeparties.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">