• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

~Last Prayer with no hope~

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JeFFeatworld

What is the name of your state? TX
a friend of mine is facing class 1 of Felony...riding a car with his boss and ending up get arrested because his boss was carrying 200 hits of X. Maybe up to 50 years jail time or maybe longer...
A crime of sadness, a crime of hopeless, a crime he never commit.

I only know him about 2 months, he is a father of 1, living and working in U.S so he can make a better life for his wife and daughter...who are living in other country..... I really feel sorry for him...

.....Is there any lawyer will take this case for him for free...?
..put yourself in the situation....

H

hmmbrdzz

If you believe this guy is innocent and you want to help him, you need to get on the phone and call around and find him an attorney. If the drugs weren't on him or in his possession and he was just in the car with no knowledge of what was going on, then an attorney should be able to get him off. You won't find a free attorney here.

Good luck.

hmmbrdzz

S

salldrin

I agree with the previous message. It will be hard to find an attorney that is for free. But when there is a will there is a way. There are places to locate free legal assistance. Try searching the net for attorneys. The person you are talking about does he speak english? It would be wise to locate an attorney who can communicate with this person well. The court system will appoint an attorney for him if he is unable to afford one.
As for you, you have only known him for 2 months. Which isn't that long to know someone. Was he in our country legally? Is he incarcerated currently?
The term guilty by association doesn't look good. But if this person is innocent and has some legal respresentation may God be with him thru this journey .
Good luck, and stick with this if you really believe in this person.
salldrin

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">