• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

real estate and divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

katiedid2126

What is the name of your state? indiana
my sister in law was with a man for 13 yrs and he is mexican. they were married he resently took off back to mexico and took everything that wasnt tied down. she found out he went back to a wife in mexico she didnt know about. now she is having financial problems. she cant work and needs to sell the house cant get ahold of the husband who is also dangerous. she doesnt have the money for a lawyer and everything is in both there names. how can she sell the house without having him sign it over to her. he also has been back and stole the van she had. he forged her name on a 10,000 dollar check and took the 20,000 that they had. she is broke. what can she do?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

katiedid2126 said:
What is the name of your state? indiana
my sister in law was with a man for 13 yrs and he is mexican. they were married he resently took off back to mexico and took everything that wasnt tied down. she found out he went back to a wife in mexico she didnt know about. now she is having financial problems. she cant work and needs to sell the house cant get ahold of the husband who is also dangerous. she doesnt have the money for a lawyer and everything is in both there names. how can she sell the house without having him sign it over to her. he also has been back and stole the van she had. he forged her name on a 10,000 dollar check and took the 20,000 that they had. she is broke. what can she do?

My response:

Do about what? What do you mean by that?

Should we take up a "collection" for her?

Basically, she's screwed about EVERYTHING.

She can go live with you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">