• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paraphanilia& possesion of marijuana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

premium74

What is the name of your state? texas

me and 2 other friends were standing outside talking and a police officer drove up. he started questioning one of my friends who had a stash on him. there was about 2 grams in a little tin and a pipe between me and the other person. when the cop pulled up we freaked and threw them both in the grass. the officer did not see us throw them. they searched me and found nothing on me. they searched the area and found the tin and pipe I denied it was mine. they questioned the third person who said it was mine and he saw me throw it. i went to jail and now have to go to court, he was set free. i never admitted it was mine.

do i have a chance to fight and win?

Last edited:

H

hmmbrdzz

If you tried without an attorney, not much chance. Someone in the crowd said "it's his, he threw it, and that's the truth, now set me free".

Get an attorney if you want leniency.

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">