• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wanted for "questioning"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skd

utah. I was coerced into making a drug sale on the phone. I changed my mind and didn't go through with it, but my husband did. it was undercover and he got arrested. now they are trying to charge me with intent. a man who says he is a cop keeps calling my home and saying if i don't come in for questioning i will also be charged with fleeing. he said he will issue a warrant, how do i find out if this is true and should i go to them or wait

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

skd said:
utah. I was coerced into making a drug sale on the phone. I changed my mind and didn't go through with it, but my husband did. it was undercover and he got arrested. now they are trying to charge me with intent. a man who says he is a cop keeps calling my home and saying if i don't come in for questioning i will also be charged with fleeing. he said he will issue a warrant, how do i find out if this is true and should i go to them or wait

My response:

Do you REALLY believe that anyone on these forums is going to help a couple of drug addicts?

You must be joking.

Although I know the answer to your question, I want you and your husband to do MANY years behind bars.

I wouldn't help you on a bet!

How's that?

IAAL

LegalBeagle

skd said:
Too funny.. 'I was coerced into making a drug sale on the phone.'

S

skd

You two are just hilarious. You have no idea what it is like to live in an abusive marriage or what being coerced means. I thought I might get some serious advice. I can see this site is just a waste of time.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

skd said:
You two are just hilarious. You have no idea what it is like to live in an abusive marriage or what being coerced means. I thought I might get some serious advice. I can see this site is just a waste of time.

My response:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Everyone's being "abused" nowadays, and being "coerced" into committing crimes. Its seems "abuse" is the new "catch word." Don't have a mind of your own, just say "abuse" !

Lady, have you ever heard of the words "No" or "Police" or "Restraining Order" or "Battered Women's Shelter" ?

Probably not.

You'd rather sell drugs that might end up in a child's mouth, or lungs, or veins, or nose.

You, my dear, are a waste of DNA, and I hope, if there's any justice in this world, that you get SLAMMED big time.

IAAL

LegalBeagle

skd said:
Two?? naww.. I am the funny one, IAAL is my serious sidekick.

S

skd

You must have the wrong website, this is for people that need legal help not mental help

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

skd said:
You must have the wrong website, this is for people that need legal help not mental help

My response:

Yours is truly a "trailer trash" response. Mine was legal help. You're just to damned stupid and drug fried to know it.

IAAL

S

skd

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Yours is truly a "trailer trash" response. Mine was legal help. You're just to damned stupid and drug fried to know it.

IAAL
For your information, I have never touched drugs in my whole life...until I met your mother. When I saw her on the corner of fifth and Broadway, she gave me my first joint. Then when I followed her to the hotel, she taught me how to shoot up.
Thanks to the three men in the room with her, I learned all I wanted to know about sex too. So when your dad, Captain Meth joined in...that is when you were born. Come to mama baby.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Trailer trash. Simply trailer trash.

Yeah, keep it up funny girl - - especially when you get to meet Bubba's big sister in jail - - Bertha!

So, laugh while you can, druggie!

IAAL

HomeGuru

skd said:

**A: whatever, skd row. We are not going to jail. You are, along with your druggie husband.
So have fun being a bitch for Bertha Butts.

H

hmmbrdzz

You would be better off to cooperate. If they've got your husband in custody, and they're calling you and asking you to come in for questioning prior to securing a warrant for your arrest, you should go to headquarters. They may try to cut you a deal. If that's not their intentions, you'll know it when you get there, and if you don't go -- they're going to come get you anyway, and if you've got thoughts of fleeing, you'll be up the creek.

When you go to the station, they will read you your rights, and you should be represented by counsel if you can afford it. If you are a credible witness for them, you might be surprised what they'll do for you. If you want out of this "abusive relationship", you might want to look at this as your last chance to get out and stay out.

hmmbrdzz

skd said:

calatty

skd - never, NEVER, talk to the police without consulting an attorney first. No good ever comes of it, and usually really bad things do.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

calatty said:
skd - never, NEVER, talk to the police without consulting an attorney first. No good ever comes of it, and usually really bad things do.

My response:

Is that all you know how to say?

There's nothing wrong with SKD talking to the police, by herself.

Since she knows she's innocent, why should she go through the expense of hiring an attorney when one is NOT needed?

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">