• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

when to get appraisal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

celofanegrl

What is the name of your state? new york My husband moved out while trying to get a divorce. he was paying 1/2 the morgage with me then stopped. when he stopped i had the house appraised, i have been paying the morgage taxes and maintanice by myself. he wants the house appariased at market value now i think he should only get market value from when he stopped paying toward the house that his child is still in do i have a leg to stand on here thank you

ellencee

Get an appraisal when your divorce attorney instructs you to do so and not before. He, the ex, can get one anytime he chooses if his name is on the deed or mortgage; he can also pay for it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">