• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Change of Plea?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

smcelroy

What is the name of your state? FL
After a lot of crying and trying to figure out what happened I have talked to another lawyer and he told us are we willing to change your son's plea to not guilty and chance going to jail 20 to life or keep the plea of guilty and go to 5 or 7 years. I think we are going to change plea to not guilty. My son is not guilty but because of revenge thinking my son turned this person in he was charged of conspiracy to distribute cocaine. He did not do this but he was scared because of the % that goes to prison pleading not guilty. We have decided if we can come up with the money to plea not guilty. Why ruined his life in or out of prison? He is a good son and has a bright future ahead of him. I have prayed alot and I think this may be our answer. Thank the chance and trust in god. Any advice.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

smcelroy said:
What is the name of your state? FL
After a lot of crying and trying to figure out what happened I have talked to another lawyer and he told us are we willing to change your son's plea to not guilty and chance going to jail 20 to life or keep the plea of guilty and go to 5 or 7 years. I think we are going to change plea to not guilty. My son is not guilty but because of revenge thinking my son turned this person in he was charged of conspiracy to distribute cocaine. He did not do this but he was scared because of the % that goes to prison pleading not guilty. We have decided if we can come up with the money to plea not guilty. Why ruined his life in or out of prison? He is a good son and has a bright future ahead of him. I have prayed alot and I think this may be our answer. Thank the chance and trust in god. Any advice.
My response:

Yes. You can "Thank the chance and trust in god" - - whatever that's supposed to mean.

IAAL

S

Storm Haven

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE,
Your a real piece of work, you know that?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">