• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

non compliance with divorce decree

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stixnsparkle

What is the name of your state? Illinois, Since 1991 thru 1994 my I took my ex-husband to court on child support increase and each time he promise to give me his W-2 statement. and each time he has not submitted the W-2, In 1994 I went through breast cancer, and did not file for the increase. I went through the medical condition for 4 years and I went into remission in 1998, I ask him for his W-2 personnally in 98,99,2000, 01 and 02, In 02 my son and my current husband got into an altercation and my ex-husband told me he would take my son for a few days, and then he file for sole custody. I immediately sue him for back child support in 02 and now the lawyer said it is going to be hard since he has temporary custody of the child, currently I'm fighting the temporary custody.:mad:

kat1963

Unless he is under a court order to do so, he doesn't have to provide you with anything. Since he filed for temporary custody & apparently got it, your fight to get it back is going to be long, highly emotional & very expensive...as you know.

Again, what is your question?

KAT

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">