• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce & real estate issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mooseyy

What is the name of your state? Michigan

I went throught a divorce back in 99'. We had a house and I got it in divorce. She never signed a quite claim deed. Never would.

Now she will but doesn't want to be held responsable for debt if I default. Is there any other way or form to make this happen.
Do quite claim deed & her not be responsable for debt.

I'am in no shape to finance this on my own.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

mooseyy said:
What is the name of your state? Michigan

I went throught a divorce back in 99'. We had a house and I got it in divorce. She never signed a quite claim deed. Never would.

Now she will but doesn't want to be held responsable for debt if I default. Is there any other way or form to make this happen.
Do quite claim deed & her not be responsable for debt.

I'am in no shape to finance this on my own.

**** Before posting a question, please check the Questions and Answers listed on the Home Page to see if your question was already covered
or easily search over 320,000 previously posted questions and answers. ****

This same, and similar, question has been asked and answered many times.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">