• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stepdad wants to adopt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

faith598

What is the name of your state? tenn.
i have a four year old girl. my husband wants to adopt her but my ex won't allow it. he goes months without seeing her, is fixing to have his 5 child all by different women, doesn't want to pay child support. i can tell it bothers her. do i have a chance to have his rights taking away and where do i start. thanks
faith

B

Boxcarbill

faith598 said:
What is the name of your state? tenn.
i have a four year old girl. my husband wants to adopt her but my ex won't allow it. he goes months without seeing her, is fixing to have his 5 child all by different women, doesn't want to pay child support. i can tell it bothers her. do i have a chance to have his rights taking away and where do i start. thanks
faith
Step parent adoption has been answered a few thousand times.

At the top of this page is the following:

Before posting a question, please check the Questions and Answers listed on the Home Page to see if your question was already covered or easily search over 320,000 previously posted questions and answers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">