• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possesion of narcotics with intent to sell

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Ling

What is the name of your state? i live in minnesota and was busted for intent to sell weed in the report it is stated that i consented to a search in my appt. i did not consent. it was also stated that i called the police to my appt and i did not. does any of this matter with getting out of this charge?

H

hmmbrdzz

It would all matter on what happened. What else can you tell us about it? Did they bust in; did they knock; did you let them in; did they come in with a dog; did you admit it was yours when they found it; were you possibly real drunk and don't remember, and is there a possibility you did call them?

hmmbrdzz

L

Ling

they knocked on my door i opend the door they said they smelled weed so they could search but i did not consent and i was not drunk they knew i sold it beacause i had a lot bagged up

H

hmmbrdzz

I think I may be right on this -- but all they needed was the "smell" for probable cause to search right then and there. Did you say anything while they searched. It's not good for you one way or the other, actually. With intent to distribute you've got a felony. I would suggest an attorney. You won't "get off" . But I'm not an attorney, so you should wait for more responses.

hmmbrdzz

F

franklin2003

has it ever occured to you ling ting tong......

If you werent smoking and druggin and baggin, you would'nt be here asking us to get you out of this mess...

Nope you would be skiing with a beautiful babe, and not have a care in the world!

L

Ling

why would i want to ski with a girl i am a girl and why would you respond to my message if you did not know anything about it. if you dont like people that sell drugs why are you on this site? in response to franklin 2003

K

knorris

Originally posted by Ling
if you dont like people that sell drugs why are you on this site

What the hell does that mean? Why would we like people that sell drugs?
:confused:

F

franklin2003

well gee whiz ling ting tong.....

why are you doing such dumb things with your life?

ps i am a man, and i wouldnt waste my time with you, i dont do drugs, yet i dj in some of the really funky nightclubs in New york city,

so what do you want from me? a big Dr Phil hug and to say everything will be allright little girl?

H

hmmbrdzz

Re: Re: possesion of narcotics with intent to sell

I'm about to laugh my ass off. It's probably because they think we're in America!! My son just loves the New York night life! No drugs, though. no no no.

hmmbrdzz

knorris said:

What the hell does that mean? Why would we like people that sell drugs?
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">