• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gateway1960

What is the name of your state? new york

My wife and I are separated. I am also on SSD, due to a disablity. Split because of her adultery. She received all my disablity retro payments plus an additional 3 months after we where split. She was having direct deposited into her own account. Ended up homeless for awhile. She got 12,000 from SSD a gave me total of $50.00 over three months, she also auctioned off my antique collections and got a large some probably equal to SSD, this was all property I had before marriage. I am receiving my ssd now, but cant find a lawyer that I can afford so I have been trying to handle on my own pro-se and have done ok up until now, I make too much too qualify for legal aid but not enough to be able to save up money quickly enough to afford an attorney. I really need to find a lawyer. My question is can I go after wife either criminally or in making her repay that money so I can afford an attoney

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">