• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

supressed cocaine charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

celadon

What is the name of your state? Indiana
my husband was taken in for posession of 15g of cocaine. He was never officially charged or detained. his charges were supressed, they are now being reinstated. what is the statute of limitations on these charges? Any info. at all would help we're completely in the dark here.

HomeGuru

celadon said:
What is the name of your state? Indiana
my husband was taken in for posession of 15g of cocaine. He was never officially charged or detained. his charges were supressed, they are now being reinstated. what is the statute of limitations on these charges? Any info. at all would help we're completely in the dark here.

**A: what date was he taken in and what were the circumstances of the posession charge? It appears that he did not have the coke on his person but at home, place of employment, in his vehicle etc. Why the delay?

C

celadon

he was taken in august 16, 2002. the delay is cause my husband was acting as a runner between two big drug operations, going between louisville,ky and indianapolis,in. the cops were going to try and get the bigger dealers not just their runner. their plans fell through my husband is the fall guy for both the cops and the dealers. the cocaine was taped to his balls his father said that was the safest place.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">