• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

roadblocks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shawnbrklyn

divorce roadblocks

What is the name of your state? texas. been seperated for 4yrs. wife has had papers now for 1 month and won't sign til childsupprt incrsd. she is also pregnant by hr boyfnd. lawyr i have puttng me on backbrnr what can i do $bs$

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: divorce roadblocks

shawnbrklyn said:
"what can i do $bs$"

==================================

My response:

Learn how to spell, use complete sentences, and learn grammar. That's what you can do.

If you think, for one minute, that I'm going to waste my time fighting to understand your post, AND answer your legal questions, then you must be on drugs.

IAAL

S

shawnbrklyn

divorce roadblocks

response to "i am liable". actually, i do know how to spell.i was trying to be brief as possible. being in sales and having to type in codes, i failed to remember who i was dealing with. please forgive me. anyways, again,the situation is that my wife and i are going through the process of divorce and she now has had the papers for 1 month and says she won't sign til she gets an increase in child support. the lawyer is hard to reach so i just want you're advice on what to do that can make this process faster. i heard that the fact that she is pregnant(by someone else) will hurt her case. is this so? i don't mind paying more, i just want this to hurry up and end so i can move on.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You've been separated 4 years, but one month is making you antsy? Strange.

Anyway, say no, and wait for it to go to court.

nailtech

The worst part is,. you can not get a divorce in Texas while your pregnant... you will have to wait until the baby is born... unless there’s some way around it seeing how the baby is not yours, but Texas law states a child is of the husbands while there married,. I know that sucks for you, but looks like your going to have to go through the DNA thing to prove it's not yours so you don't get saddled with the child support... the other thing is, they most likely will not put the BF's name on the BC cause your the husband...

and I know you really didn't want to hear all of that...

I suggest you get a lawyer... or a better one.. one that deals in Family Law…

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">