• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

searched

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pamelafowler

What is the name of your state?washington, my husband and a employee of his were pulled over and searched because the employee is on active probation and they are both felons they found drugs and money and they both got arrested and charged with possession with intent. what can be done the drugs were under the passenger seat but my husband owns and was driving, and gave them permission to search.and at the same time a friend of ours was listening to the scanner and heard the cops talking about the address he was at and about a anynoums phone call saying he was a drug user and told him the address where he was picking him employee up from. now the 911 transcripts accidentally got errased now what?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

pamelafowler said:
What is the name of your state?washington, my husband and a employee of his were pulled over and searched because the employee is on active probation and they are both felons they found drugs and money and they both got arrested and charged with possession with intent. what can be done the drugs were under the passenger seat but my husband owns and was driving, and gave them permission to search.and at the same time a friend of ours was listening to the scanner and heard the cops talking about the address he was at and about a anynoums phone call saying he was a drug user and told him the address where he was picking him employee up from. now the 911 transcripts accidentally got errased now what?

My response:

Now what?

The "what" is everyone's going to prison for a very long time. Right where they should be. That's "what".

Geez, is your husband's middle name "Dork" or "Loser"?

IAAL

stephenk

your hubby is an ex-felon? Yet he employs another ex-felon who is on probation? Didnt your hubby remember that felons on probation are not to be in contact with other felons?

The drugs were found under the passenger seat of your hubby's car. Does your hubby leave his car unlocked? What was your hubby originally in jail for? How do you know the employee didnt put the drugs under the seat? How do you know the drugs were planted by someone? Is this the story your hubby is telling you?

All of these questions will be asked by the attorney your hubby needs to hire to defend him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">