• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

broke annulment decree

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crm

What is the name of your state? Texas

My annulment was granted in 2000. I received a letter this week from his lawyer stating I have broken the agreement. He stated three things in the later. A service agreement, a credit card, and business equipment. I paid the bill off and had to have him remove me from the account-he said I ruined his credit and he could not get service-he already had service and it was through his company, the credit card balance he took out of the amount that was owed to me, and he was late with each payment, I closed the business, but he has the server(which he is not suppose to). We split items, but I have not received everything and he refuses. The last is my vehicle-it is a lease and he is responsible for the payments and in September he owes my the balance due on the vehicle. But if I return the vehicle now and release him from all duties under the annulment, they will forget and not pursue action agianst me. His lawyer is not aware of him breaking the agreement. Should I call his lawyer myself and let him now the items he has not followed through on, and will that put a end to this, or do I need to get a lawyer and have to fight this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">