• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

just getting it over

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

snookyjo

What is the name of your state? washington state
:confused: I am in the process of getting a divorce, we went before a judge last Oct. the next court date isn't set til this coming Sept. My attorney has quite me, which is fine because he wasn't doing me any good anyway. My attorney and my wifes attorney hate each other and I'm the one getting it in the shorts. Its not just me all the other guys I've talked to that has had the same attorney that I did have all had the same thing happen. To make a long story short I've decided to just give the wife everything and get on with my life, what I need to know is how do I go about getting in contact with my wifes attorney, what kind of a letter do I need to write and how to send a letter to the court telling them? Thanks for any advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">