• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I get out????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

edew27

What is the name of your state? Maine

I have been married for almost 7 yrs. I have 2 children ages 4 and 6. I suffer from clinical depression. I have been in and out of counselling a number of times. My marriage was rocky from the beginning because my in-laws interferred. Im not saying my family was perfect but, his really interferred. Well, 2 years ago I felt like my marriage was falling apart. We faught over everything..Not physically just verbally. I wanted to seperate so we did that for a few months. It didn't work out well because he was over visiting the kids when he pleased. When he was there he wasnt visiting with them he was only trying to get me back. I finally agreeed and we got back together. I still felt liek i was missing soemthing or just was plain not happy. We agreed on an open marraige. I thougth if we experimented we coudl find out was was missing..WRONG idea. That only caused more problems. We both had sexual realtionships. My question are who woudl be at fault ??? How could I get out of this marrage legally?? What woudl be the best way to go about this?? HE says he is happy with the relationship but, i am not. Please Help!!!

K

KCMR

you can start by getting yourself a lawyer and filing.

**Just an idea**

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">