• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

income tax evasion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

whizzy

What is the name of your state? North Carolina
what are the penelties for not filing federal or sate income taxes (especially when everything the nonfiler has put everything owned into someone else's name that has no income at all) , and how can it be reported anonymously?

K

KCMR

I'm trying to follow exactly what you are talking about.
"especially when everything the nonfiler has put everything owned into someone else's name that has no income at all"

Clarify what you are talking about so we can help you.

K

KYSassy

I believe that Wizzy is asking about what happens or can be done if someone transfers all of their property into someone else's name in order to avoid paying taxes. I know of someone who supposedly did that and they never were caught. That person has since died and actually beat the system...if it were true.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">