• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

entitlement of property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bsg natives

What is the name of your state? virginia. my husband is a legal resident of pennsylvania, and he has his name only on our house and vehicle titles for taxation purposes. we have been together for 5 years. we have one child, and our needs are not being met. if we leave, what are we entitled to?

HomeGuru

bsg natives said:
What is the name of your state? virginia. my husband is a legal resident of pennsylvania, and he has his name only on our house and vehicle titles for taxation purposes. we have been together for 5 years. we have one child, and our needs are not being met. if we leave, what are we entitled to?

**A: do you want half the house, child support and alimony?
What do you mean "our needs are not being met?"
Do you have food, shelter, clothing...............?

B

bsg natives

I buy the food, clothes, etc. I also pay the bills. I do more than my share. When he left to go to sea, he cancelled the codes so I could not pay the bills on line and I had to use my savings and I was pregrant at the time and not working. I was in the hospital for two months before our child was born due to complications. I do not want to take advantage of him because he is our child's father but I want to know what we are entitled to by law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">