• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what if we can't find her???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pepper31_us

What is the name of your state? Montana
my boyfriend got married last summer and hadn't lived with his wife for more than a couple weeks before he realized he had made a huge mistake.
he moved from the town they lived in and hasn't been able to find her and isn't sure if she even lives in the same house.
we now are wanting to get married, but if he can't find her,
how does he go about getting the divorce?
can he get the divorce alone if we can't track her down?????

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

pepper31_us said:
What is the name of your state? Montana
my boyfriend got married last summer and hadn't lived with his wife for more than a couple weeks before he realized he had made a huge mistake.
he moved from the town they lived in and hasn't been able to find her and isn't sure if she even lives in the same house.
we now are wanting to get married, but if he can't find her,
how does he go about getting the divorce?
can he get the divorce alone if we can't track her down?????

My response:

Do you seriously believe that your question is unique?

**** Before posting a question, please check the Questions and Answers listed on the Home Page to see if your question was already covered or easily search over 320,000 previously posted questions and answers. ****

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">