• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I'm being Robbed! Need help bad!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

2trusting

What is the name of your state? Ca.
I married a women from China who I sponsered for a greencard and then she went on to get her citizenship. After 5 years of marriage and aquiring all her goals (and now a citizen) I caught her shopping on the internet for a new husband (just one week after her last goal). She has lied to me since day one. She said she was never married before and even put that on our marriage application and her immigration papers. I found out she was married and may still be, to someone in China. I've had no luck in getting information from China to prove this one way or another. INS says that they can't do anything since she is now a citizen. She is going after my retirement, cars, and a huge junk of the house which I owened pre marriage, (close to $100,000.) How can I stopped from being leagaly robbed? I'm waiting on a court case that includes annulment, fraud and bigomy. Is there anything I can do?? Thanks for "Any" advice.

HomeGuru

2trusting said:
What is the name of your state? Ca.
I married a women from China who I sponsered for a greencard and then she went on to get her citizenship. After 5 years of marriage and aquiring all her goals (and now a citizen) I caught her shopping on the internet for a new husband (just one week after her last goal). She has lied to me since day one. She said she was never married before and even put that on our marriage application and her immigration papers. I found out she was married and may still be, to someone in China. I've had no luck in getting information from China to prove this one way or another. INS says that they can't do anything since she is now a citizen. She is going after my retirement, cars, and a huge junk of the house which I owened pre marriage, (close to $100,000.) How can I stopped from being leagaly robbed? I'm waiting on a court case that includes annulment, fraud and bigomy. Is there anything I can do?? Thanks for "Any" advice.

**A: there is nothing else to do if you have already filed suit. And I hope she does not get a huge junk of the house.

H

hopelessinCA

sorry, I know how you feel

Try checking ins.gov for information regarding her citizenship. My spouse sued me for divorce not too long after he gained citizenship. he also committed adultery which I have proof of..i.e emails. I did ask about whether he can be deported. It's possible, but difficult. in the manual for the ins.. It says that if you commit fraud, or lie about anything during the interview, your citzenship can be revoked.. So ask a lawyer. perhaps one with family and immigration law expertise. Document everything she'a done..Good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">