• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mpfups

What is the name of your state? Maryland

Ok i am new to tjis site but if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated....

Ok my wife and I have been separated (not legally) yet since August 1st with a court hearing pending at the end of this month...My ex has prevented me access to the kids on different occasions..One time was for over a week...Isnt there anything that can be done even though we arent legally separated yet..

Also, my ex electronically debited 900 bucks out of my checking account to pay friends bills....Her name is not on the checking account but she somehow accessed my account..The police said cuz we are still legally married that this is legal...UGH!

One last thing....Can i legally take my kids from a sitters house that i dont agree on...My ex works at night & i can take the kids when i get off work but she leaves them with her lover which is a girl...Help please

O

oregonmom13

questions

state i am from oregon

you have every right to see your kids and from what i understand if you are not legally seperated and there is no costudy order in affect you can take the kids from a babysitters house especially if you feel it is not a good place for them to be.

oregonmom13

mpfups

Yes

I did file for limited divorce, use of property & possesion, etc etc but the courts here in Md are so darn backlogged that i have to wait til the 28th of this month...We have been separtaed since August 1st...She keeps doing everything in her power to ruin my relationship with my 2 daughters..Its crazy!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">