• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

growing?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

eromrab

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

Cops found a plate with a paper towel on it. The paper towel had marijuana seeds inside of it. The paper towel was wet at one time but had dried out over like a month or 2 due to an alleged potheads neglect. Is this enough to constitute manufacturing/growing? There was potting soil in the house (in a different room) and I had mentioned to my landlord before that i wanted to start a garden in the back yard and possibly grow veggies/flowers and she will attest to that. What do you think?

H

hmmbrdzz

I think they "gotcha". Attempting to germinate and all. Even the soil. Any grow lights? Wouldn't matter, cuz they "gotcha". Any big plastic potting planters? Wouldn't matter cuz they "gotcha". Dem little beans (I mean seeds) under that wadded up, dried up, shriveled up paper towel? I think they "gotcha" in good ole NC. Sorry.

hmmbrdzz

Son of Slam

eromrab said:
What is the name of your state? North Carolina

Cops found a plate with a paper towel on it. The paper towel had marijuana seeds inside of it. The paper towel was wet at one time but had dried out over like a month or 2 due to an alleged potheads neglect. Is this enough to constitute manufacturing/growing? There was potting soil in the house (in a different room) and I had mentioned to my landlord before that i wanted to start a garden in the back yard and possibly grow veggies/flowers and she will attest to that. What do you think?
It's pretty far fetched to think that some pot seeds could travel from from one room to the next to plant themselfs in the potting soil. No judge would believe that was going to happen. So even though they crawled into the wet papper towel...

E

eromrab

grow light

No lights whatsoever that could be used to grow marijuana... there was a light with the soil... but the light was just a normal one that i had thrown into a rubbermaid container... it was one of them snake-neck lights and it just had a normal like 60 watt light bulb... it couldn't be fitted with anything that could be used to grow... yes i know... bad choice of items to store in one container together... but dang... i didn't think this would ever happen... i store everything in rubbermaid containers that i don't use... i've got like 20 of them...

E

eromrab

haha no

haha no... all my rubbermaid containers are full of various electronics, clothes that i don't wear anymore or that are out of season... i used to be in the usmc (for 5 years - got out honorably last july) and so i do alot of moving... i've had these rubbermaid containers for years...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">