• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto seizure, I want it back...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

raynetree

What is the name of your state? oklahoma, my son is 18 yrs old & a senior in high school. a week ago during school him & 4 other (minor)boys went riding in our van (his was at the mechanics) & smoked a joint. someone called the school saying they had seen them so they were called to the office. the principle sayed he could smell pot on them called in police & dog, searched boys, lockers & van. My son had a pipe & they found a couple of seeds in van, other boy was found with pot on him. They suspended my son for the rest of the year, he can do 2 classes he needs to grad from home, no one else was suspended for the year. the police did not arrest him but they seized our van. for the sake of pity... he was to sign a letter of intent to play football that afternoon... that too is gone... how can I get my van back?:eek:

Son of Slam

You could pay the man for the van.

Or, I might suspect that the seeds were not even from the strain of marijuana that your son was smoking. This can be found out in a laboratory. Good luck.

H

hmmbrdzz

The van -- no doubt -- is being searched, being gone over with a fine toothed comb for more evidence of illegal substances for possible arrest. Why don't you call and ask what's going on with the van and when you might expect to be able to get it back?

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">