• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my boss lied !!!!!! help me please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

blazineast

What is the name of your state? live in NY but this is when i lived in NC,in 96 i worked for a taxi service for no longer than 2 weeks the way we got paid was i got to keep all tips but paid for gas at the end of the day whatever the total of the fairs was we split 50/50(let me mention this guy just seemed crooked)but i was young and dumb at the time lol ,,well anyway come time for taxes he sent me a form saying i made 5,000 from him , so since i split with him that was saying in 2 weeks i made 10,000 lol well i just ignored it like it didnt matter ,,what did i know ? now it's hurting me im now 27 with a family and a small buisness and they just keep on taking my refunds i need help bad!!!! just to mention he let me work there illegally without the right liscense the whole 2 weeks lol

abezon

Since you are still paying on the debt, the tax year is still open. File a 1040X and amend your 1996 return. Include an accounting of your income & why the $5,000 is wrong, and declare your expenses. You probably ought to file on Schedule C. Don't try to do this yourself. Hire a professional.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">