• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mpfups

What is the name of your state? Maryland

Ok I have a few questions...My wife & I separated on Aug 1st last year..She voluntarily left to move in with a lesbian lover...She had made everything in her power to ruin my life & our kids life from taking the kids away from me, to isinuating that i sexually abuse my kids, to telling everyone she has full custody of them to retain social welfare benefits...She also took me to Child Support enforcement but they denied her child support cuz at the time I had the kids 5 nights a week...Thats not the case now cuz she took it upon herself to keep the kids more often and only let me have them 3 nights a week...We are seeing a mediator on the 28th...I filed for divorce, full custody, etc etc..

1.) Will they make me pay back child support if they favor JOINT instead of full custody for me even though she was denied in November...

2.) She has filed for alimony..What are her odds of getting it..She has worked part time throughout the 7yrs of marriage..I do triple her pay, is that a bad thing?

3.) She left the house & stated that she dont want it..Can or will they make me seel the house even though i have made all the payments on it with no contribution from her...

My lawyer seems to think we have a good case...Any other opinions would be appreciated...

B

Boxcarbill

mpfups said:
What is the name of your state? Maryland

Ok I have a few questions...My wife & I separated on Aug 1st last year..She voluntarily left to move in with a lesbian lover...She had made everything in her power to ruin my life & our kids life from taking the kids away from me, to isinuating that i sexually abuse my kids, to telling everyone she has full custody of them to retain social welfare benefits...She also took me to Child Support enforcement but they denied her child support cuz at the time I had the kids 5 nights a week...Thats not the case now cuz she took it upon herself to keep the kids more often and only let me have them 3 nights a week...We are seeing a mediator on the 28th...I filed for divorce, full custody, etc etc..

1.) Will they make me pay back child support if they favor JOINT instead of full custody for me even though she was denied in November...

2.) She has filed for alimony..What are her odds of getting it..She has worked part time throughout the 7yrs of marriage..I do triple her pay, is that a bad thing?

3.) She left the house & stated that she dont want it..Can or will they make me seel the house even though i have made all the payments on it with no contribution from her...

My lawyer seems to think we have a good case...Any other opinions would be appreciated...
Yes. You are paying a lawyer for legal advice and representation. Listen to your lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">