• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help with taxes please.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Gene61

What is the name of your state? fl
My husband and I didn't file taxes last year because we owed $335.00. We did it ourselves. We went to a tax service to get ours done this year and found out we did our taxes wrong last year and should have gotten a refund back. We have all of the info saved on our computer because we used taxcut, but the problem is we can't find any of the w2 forms. We were robbed and I think they may have been stolen. Do we need the w2s to get last years refund? Or can we just send the info we have written down on taxcut with all the w2s info on it already? How would we go about getting copies of the w2 forms that we lost/?? THanks my email is [email protected] TiffanyP.S. Does the government have copies of w2 info????

abezon

You need the W-2s. You can go to the local social security office & they can print out what they have on file as income for each of you. Alternatively, you can ask your employer for new copies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">