• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Extradiction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cur7is

What states do not extradict? I know there are two of them, but I am unsure of what they are. This information is not for me. Someone is seeking information on it and I thought I would help them out.

Another thing that would help out (though not as much) would be telling me what states DO extradict.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

cur7is said:
What states do not extradict? I know there are two of them, but I am unsure of what they are. This information is not for me. Someone is seeking information on it and I thought I would help them out.

Another thing that would help out (though not as much) would be telling me what states DO extradict.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

My response:

Every State extradites to each other State. We are the United States! We don't need "treaties" with other States. That's why we are "United". In other words, there is no place your "friend" can go.

IAAL

C

cur7is

::frowns:: I like how you automatically assume that my friend is trying to hide and is the one in trouble. That isn't the case. She's doing some research for college and was looking for this answer. Never assume.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">