• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I refinance?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lana 199

What is the name of your state? PA
Im seeking a divorce from a verbally and emotionally husband. I purchased the house 5 months prior to getting married. The deed and loan are in my name. My husband has done some repairs around the house, but mostly at my expence. He threatens that he will put a construction lean on the home. I also pay 90% of all the bills including the mortgage, while he drinks his money away. Can I refinance and take out additional money to offset the increase in value of the home at the time of marriage? Also, I understand my car that I put 5,000 down on and making payments ,is half his? What should I do prior to the divorce, berfore I get stuck? I have a child to support and he owes his exwife $10,000 in the rears, so Ill get the same treatment. And will I get the same lousey $50.00 wk child support? Not that his little son will ever see that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">