• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trudi29

Nebraska

My husband and I are having serious problems. He is an alcoholic and has been out of work since last May. He does collect unemployment and pays his share of the bills with it. I have asked him to 1)go to marriage counseling, 2) get help with his drinking problem and 3) try to find a job before his unemployment runs out. He refuses to do any of the above. I have asked him to leave and he will not so I let him know that I will be moving out next week. My 14 yr old son wants to go with me. I also have a 6 yr old daughter. My husband is now threatening that I will not be taking her with me and I will have to visit her at his house. What are my options with this situation? I have very little money for an attorney and his family is wealthy and will help him as much as he needs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">