• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Poss Of Drug Paraph For Broken Glass Pipe Not Fair

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LILMSATTITUDE

What is the name of your state? ARIZONA HELP AZ LAWS SUCK :confused: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE LAW IS WHEN IT COMES TO DRUG PARAPHANALIA WHAT IS CONSIDERED PARAPHANALIA OR CAN A BROKEN PIECE OF GLASS PIPE SUCH AS A STEM ONLY WITH CHARCOLE BURNT CRAP IN IT BE CONSIDERED USABLE AND DRUG PARAPHANALIA ?????:eek:

Last edited:

L

LILMSATTITUDE

STATES NAME ARIZONA

SORRY I LIVE IN ARIZONA AND THE CHARGE IS OUT OF SCOTTSDALE AZ MISDAMEANOR 1 I HAVE 1 PRIOR CONVICTION FOR DRUG PARPH CLASS 6 FELONY AND I HAVE ONE POSSESION OF DRUGS CLASS 4 THAT JUST GOT DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJ.
MY CONCERN IS IF I TAKE THE STATES OFFER OF TASC DIVERSION I HAVE TO ADMIT GUILT IF I SCREW THAT UP I STILL GET THE CHARGE AND THAT IS CONCIDERED MY SECONED STRIKE SO IF THEY REFILE FELONY 4 DRUG POSS THAN I GET PRISON TIME SO WHAT THE HECK DO I DO I CANT AFFORD A LAWYER THEY WONT APPOINT A PUBLIC DEFENDER I WAS RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL AFTER BEING HOSPITALIZED FOR 3 DAYS FOR MY THROAT SWELLING SHUT I PICKED MY PURSE UP FROM MY FRIENDS AND WENT TO ANOTHERS MY FRIEND DRIVING RAN A RED LIGHT I HAD A WARRENT FOR DIFFERED JAIL SENTENCE THEY SEARCHED MY PURSE THAT I JUST PICKED UP FROM FRIENDS HOUSE AND FOUND THIS BROKEN PEICE OF PIPE
WHAT THE HECK SHOULD I DO>>>
PLEASE HELP
THANKS

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

**** U.S. LAW ONLY - PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR STATE BECAUSE LAWS VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
You must be BRIEF and to the point. Please type in lower case letters.****

===================================
And, when you're ready to follow ALL of these instructions, as seen in red at the top of this page, please re-post.

IAAL

L

LILMSATTITUDE

SORRY SCRATCH THE LAST REPLY

arizona sorry about the caps on last message scratch it if you would please!!!!!!!!!what is considered to be drug paraph does it have to contain usable amount or say methamph atamines or something to be considered used as paraph if so what is the usable amount"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">