• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Sale of control substance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PsbCarlos

What is the name of your state? New York. I was arrested with three other individuals all who were at the scene. I was in possesion of 6 glassin bags which contained small amounts of herion. The other men I was with also had drugs on them. Two had 1 each and the other had 12. We all bought from the same place . I had no money but two of the other men had $240 and $360 in there pockets. The money was was written down on their property receipt and then returned to them. My question is how can I be charged with a sale if I made no sale to any officer of the law and had no money on my person ?:confused:

Son of Slam

PsbCarlos said:
.... I made no sale to any officer of the law ...
In other words the people you sold to were not officers of the law. So? Dose that make it legal? You did it and you're going down. Don't worry, you still wont have to work, and you'll make new friends.

H

hmmbrdzz

PsbCarlos said:
What is the name of your state? New York. I was arrested with three other individuals all who were at the scene. I was in possesion of 6 glassin bags which contained small amounts of herion. The other men I was with also had drugs on them. Two had 1 each and the other had 12. We all bought from the same place . I had no money but two of the other men had $240 and $360 in there pockets. The money was was written down on their property receipt and then returned to them. My question is how can I be charged with a sale if I made no sale to any officer of the law and had no money on my person ?:confused:

My response:
http://www.s-t.com/daily/02-99/02-28-99/a04lo020.htm

hmmbrdzz

D

DRN

It would help to know exactly what you are charged with. Penal Law statute.

N

nhunsb1

If the charge was for intent to distribute it was because you had maultiple bags.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">