• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trust problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wiegertl

My grandfathers trust was being administrated by my late uncle who died recently. I now have found out from his son that this uncle "borrowed" about $350K from the trust about 10 years ago. This was the first I had heard about the loan. The only way to repay the loan is thru the sale of my aunt's home. The son wants this loan to be interest free. The trust now has only about $150K int it and was supposed to be fulley distributed by 2000.

This seems unreasonable to me. What are my rights with respect to having the trust audited or admisistered by some disinterested third party?

M

Marcia M

The sounds like an untrustworthy crook. He, and now his esttae, would be liable for mjr damages. It sounds like you need a lawyer to help you decide on a course of action, as there are all sorts of issues involved.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">