• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recent thread posted: here's additional info...LOOK!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zbinxwitt

What is the name of your state? Texas
I posted a thread on Feb. 23 and recieved a reply from Zappy that was quite rude in the ways of calling me a loser. I feel for this person because to judge and name call is so inmature and gutless...

I would really like to know what route I should take to file a complaint against the sheriff's deputy who planted drugs on me...

If there are other previous complaints against this individual, obviously it's a pattern and needs to be investigated! Texas Rangers, U.S. Marshals, who should I contact?

[email protected]

Son of Slam

zbinxwitt said:
I posted a thread on Feb. 23 and recieved a reply from Zappy that was quite rude in the ways of calling me a loser. I feel for this person because to judge and name call is so inmature and gutless...

I would really like to know what route I should take to file a complaint against the sheriff's deputy who planted drugs on me...

If there are other previous complaints against this individual, obviously it's a pattern and needs to be investigated! Texas Rangers, U.S. Marshals, who should I contact?

[email protected]

Why would he plant drugs on you? Are you a loser?

H

hmmbrdzz

zbinxwitt said:

[email protected]

My response: Did Zappy plant drugs on you? Look, Zappy is probably one of the most thought-provoking members on this site. His views are horrid at times and insulting, but one must be able to read between the lines to learn and get advice.

Click on "Leave Me Alone" once you get to this site. It'll make you put that deputy, Zappy, and those Texas Rangers in perspective.

http://www.tabasco.com/html/music_nowplaying_rosie.html

hmmbrdzz :cool:

kat1963

Double standards. Where was your honor & respect of your father when you stole his car? Now you expect it from others? Give me a break. Why is it that honor, courage, convicition & respect only becomes a concern of yours when YOU are the potential vicitm?

KAT

Z

zbinxwitt

assuming

Dad always said assuming makes an ass out of U and ME.

lI didn't steal this car. I've had expressed permission prior to the evening all of this took place, but not this particular... The owner of the vehicle was not around, I took the car, and no one was quite sure where it had gone... The fear of it being stolen was the cause of the original all to the police! There is an affidavit being signed and presented to the district attorney in order to have this unauthorized us of a motor vehicle dismissed... Now, if I could only figure out what to do with the alleged possession of controlled substance. What do you do when member of authority,, ( a cop ) plants drugs on you... I don't do drugs, nor do I associate with those who do. Where there's a will there's a way...

Wasn't trying to offend anyone with my comment about Zappy's reply to my thread.....just reality check

[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">