• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

she won't let it go to final decree!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tired of it all

What is the name of your state? ga
we got our temporary (great) but when it came time for the final we both agreed and both signed the papers.
now she and her lawyer are keeping it from being finalized by the judge. i agreed to everything she wanted except for half of the retirement , of which she was entilted to because i was entilted to half of hers as well ( hers was more than mine (cash value)) so she decided to drop that issue.
following the advice of my lawyer i filed chapter 13 repayment. in it i filed her settlement (which is legal) now she is nit-picking everything
in our temporary there was no child support for our two children, as one lived with me and one with her. now my son has went back to his mother's house ( did not like my rules). i don't mind paying support for my children. but now she is stating i have my sons personal property and won't give it back. which i don't! he knows that too. and should i pay her any child support untill i am orderd by the cort?and how long can her lawyer keep the final decree from being entered/signed by the judge?this thing started in aug. of '02 will it ever end? tired of it all :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">