• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a trust and trustee problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CHIA, JOHN BENNETT

amily lawer for many years, now of very advanced age, offered to resign as co trustee of my late mothers trust, of which I am the other trustee and beneficiary along with my brother, I took him up on it but after more then a year he still will not step down.

Have hired another law firm and we have been persuing both mail and phone to accomplish this goal to no avail yet. The trust is not performing well in this economey and should. Son of one of the parteners in thes old lawers firm is the portfolio manager of the trusts holdings. This very cosey relasionship bothers me greatly and I can not get any satisfaction from him eather. I am out of the loop as far as information is conserned. Do we finaly go to court?

ALawyer

As you have a new lawyer you should be pushing him/her for action and answers -- it is impossible for an outsider to do this from afar..

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">