• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

annulment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

amaryllis

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I recently got married on October 30, 2002 in the State of Virginia. I have been having some real crisis in my family since my husband moved in. His behavior is inappropiate and at times volatile. He has also done some questonable things that took place between my daughter and him. I found out that he is taking medicines for anxiety, depression and mood disorders. He did not inform me of these problems, he vaguely stated to me that he had high blood pressure and at one time in his life suffered from mild depression. As a result, he had to take a very low dosage of paxil. I did not see a problem with that. What I do have a problem with is that he has cost me extreme duress by spitting in my face, screaming at me at the top of his lungs, jumping up and down and trapping me in my own home, so that I could not leave. After he calms down from these episodes he claims he was upset and angry and then wants to act as if all is well. He is no longer in the home, I asked him to leave and have an older brother staying with me. The other situation is that he and my daughter have had encounters where she has accused him of looking at her inappropiately and acts like a pervert. But at the same time, she has gone behind my back and has spoken about very private issues in my life that are of no concern to anyone and he never saw it fit to come to me and tell me that the things that were being said could possibly cause me some danger. i don't want to pursue a divorce because then this would be my third marriage. I am seeking an annulment because I was never told of his previous "mental condition" and as a result of it he has caused my whole house to be in chaos and disruption and turmoil. please advise befor another month goes by.

L

lynddd

How about trying to get your annulment due to abuse...Make sure you have the evidence to back this up,,this would fly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">