• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my house-divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

threetoes

What is the name of your state? vermont my wife is a drug addict (crack cocaine)she has commited adultery my times has had two babies by two different men both babies died.we have been married for 4 years in august she has lived with me about 8-9 months out of 4 years she has never worked or had any money of her own. I owned my house with my mother before we got married.If I divorce her can she get my house? do I have to pay her alimony? I tired of it all she don't want a divorce. she won't get help for drugs and I can't make her.:confused:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

threetoes said:
What is the name of your state? vermont my wife is a drug addict (crack cocaine)she has commited adultery my times has had two babies by two different men both babies died.we have been married for 4 years in august she has lived with me about 8-9 months out of 4 years she has never worked or had any money of her own. I owned my house with my mother before we got married.If I divorce her can she get my house? do I have to pay her alimony? I tired of it all she don't want a divorce. she won't get help for drugs and I can't make her.:confused:

My response:

Gee, there MUST have been 3 or 4 days there when she was "normal" - - and that's when you must have asked her to marry you. Either that, or you're a "crackhead" too.

IAAL

T

threetoes

my house -divorce

yes she was good for about six to seven months then it was like she open the cloest door and said I smoke crack and it's been down hill from them and no I'm not a crackhead I have tried to get her help but the law said if she don't want it there not anything I can do I can't make her.

HomeGuru

Re: my house -divorce

threetoes said:
yes she was good for about six to seven months then it was like she open the cloest door and said I smoke crack and it's been down hill from them and no I'm not a crackhead I have tried to get her help but the law said if she don't want it there not anything I can do I can't make her.

**A: then you must not be reading the right divorce law.

T

threetoes

what is the right divorce law? I have called drug hot lines talked to rehabit centers. I called a lawyer told him about my problem with my wife's drugs he told me in the state of vermont I couldn't put her in to rehabit if she didn't want to go. If there is a way I would like to know about it.she living on the street doing prostitution or what ever for her drugs.If there is a way to get her help I don't know it I tryed all I could think of I spent many hours on the phone with many people.

T

threetoes

cyana I tried the web site you gave but could not get it to come up.I need to learn as much as I can about the laws for divorce in vermont. money is little.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">