• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what do u think i should do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikedawg6848

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma
I just went to go pick a pound of marijana (cannabus sativa). Next thing u know i am around a park with a friend to watch a fight, we just smoked out and we were just hanging out in the car while it was running. A cop pulls up right behind me and walks up to the window as i drop me left hand from the steering wheel to automaticaly roll the window down. He say sir what are u doing here and i say " just seeing what was going on', he tells me to step out of the car. i thought i had put the car in park but instead it was in reverse when i steped out i saw what i had done and quickly jumped in and placed the car in park. He places me in handcuffs as another police car pulls up. He tells the other cop to search the car as i tell them u dont have permission to search the car they place my friend in the other cop car (he is a minor). He asks what the smeel was and i said gum and They find the weed(2 half pound bags),some scales, baggies and rolling papers. He walks up to me and slaps my face while about 25 kids are watching. He places me into the cop car and they end up letting my friend go. My question is did they have the right to search my car and why did my friend get to leave. What do u think i should do if i dont get a good deal with the DEA?

JETX

"What do u think i should do if i dont get a good deal with the DEA?"
*** Buy LOTS of Vaseline. And never, ever bend over to get the soap!!

H

hmmbrdzz

mikedawg6848 said:
I just went to go pick a pound of marijana (cannabus sativa). Next thing u know i am around a park with a friend to watch a fight, we just smoked out and we were just hanging out in the car while it was running. A cop pulls up right behind me and walks up to the window as i drop me left hand from the steering wheel to automaticaly roll the window down. He say sir what are u doing here and i say " just seeing what was going on', he tells me to step out of the car. i thought i had put the car in park but instead it was in reverse when i steped out i saw what i had done and quickly jumped in and placed the car in park. He places me in handcuffs as another police car pulls up. He tells the other cop to search the car as i tell them u dont have permission to search the car they place my friend in the other cop car (he is a minor). He asks what the smeel was and i said gum and They find the weed(2 half pound bags),some scales, baggies and rolling papers. He walks up to me and slaps my face while about 25 kids are watching. He places me into the cop car and they end up letting my friend go. My question is did they have the right to search my car and why did my friend get to leave. What do u think i should do if i dont get a good deal with the DEA?

My response: Man, you're an idiot. To have picked up a lb of dope and then go watch a street fight? They won't even want you for a snitch. Get the A&D ointment (the little packets) from the nurses in the prison. Complain your hands are chapped. If the nurses won't give you any, submit a written complaint regarding the medical staff that they are refusing to treat you. Don't attempt to get any gloves from medical, though, because they are considered contraband, and you will get put in disciplinary seg if you're found with medical gloves.

hmmbrdzz

L

loocpoc

mikedawg6848 said:
DEA wont give you a deal for 1 lb of Maryjane. I work in the same office building as they do and occasional work narcotics when some of our great veterans decide that they need a little extra $$$ and decide to sell to veterans trying to clean themselves up.

As far as the search, the officer has what is known as "Probable cause" based upon the smell of maryjane. He was probably gonna place you into custody anyway so a search of the vehicle particularly in the areas of your immediate grasp was legal. After you were placed into custody an officer will do what is knwon as an inventory of the vehicle. Any narcotics and paraphenalia is chargeable.

You must as well do the time if you did the crime.

L

loocpoc

hmmbrdzz said:
Does the DEA call it "Maryjane" ?

hmmbrdzz
Yeah.. When you deal with the old Bureau Of Narcotics and Dangerous drugs guys.. They still think the 60's is still happening!!!

H

hmmbrdzz

loocpoc said:
Yeah.. When you deal with the old Bureau Of Narcotics and Dangerous drugs guys.. They still think the 60's is still happening!!!

That's funny. Hadn't heard it called that SINCE the 60's (well, 70's)! I guess that's for busting 'dem old hippies who really know how to run it best by now! :cool:

hmmbrdzz

C

confused1111

DEA wont give you a deal for 1 lb of Maryjane. I work in the same office building as they do and occasional work narcotics when some of our great veterans decide that they need a little extra $$$ and decide to sell to veterans trying to clean themselves up.

what do you mean by this, loop?

L

loocpoc

confused1111 said:

what do you mean by this, loop?

I am a federal agent for the US Veterans Affairs Office Of Inspector General. Since we deal with narcotics everyday (legal prescriptions), I have to work with DEA on inventories (make sure no one is stealing or abusing prescription drugs at work), deal with them on violations of some of our great veterans who decide to sell drugs and prescripitions. I know for a fact that the DEA will not budge for 1 pound of mj. Its not worth it for them. Maybe a local agency would.

Also its LOOC.. not Loop

H

hmmbrdzz

Local drug task force agents will use a credible drug dealer over a lb. of pot (in a minute). There are smart criminals and stupid criminals. Drug enforcement restricts their snitches to the smarter variety. This dude, having purchased a lb. for distribution and then going to a street fight and get all smoked up and hanging out with the dope in his car, is not credible (not smart).

hmmbrdzz

S

skipper12785

the cop could've smelled the weed and that was his reason for searching your car...BUT the whole smacking u in the face deal thats a little too much that would be something i would argue about.

shhhh** cop or not he doesnt have the right to hit u in the face unless u did something to harm him..

if u didnt try to fight him or put up a fight when he put u in handcuffs then he had no right!

JETX

And this from a person who is so friggin' lazy he has to abbreviate a three letter word to just one!! Or maybe he can't spell the word 'you'.

H

hmmbrdzz

Don't you just love those "u's" and "cuz's. There's another popular one. Oh yeah ...... "sez". :rolleyes: And let's not forget the "dude" put his car in REVERSE instead of PARK. The cop may have thought this "dude", as stupid as he appeared on scene while chewing GUM and going in reverse may have been getting ready to PASS OUT! It was a wake up call.

hmmbrdzz

JETX

If it is, it is another sign of how lazy people have become.... and a further harbinger of how convuluted and *******ized our language is becoming. No wonder todays kids can't put together a complete legible sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">