• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

$250 ticket!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chalie

What is the name of your state?
CALIFORNIA (Alameda County)

I parked on a bus stop and a sherrif issued me a ticket for $250. This is my first ticket of this amount, requested for a Administrative review asking for this ticket to be dismissed. I actually have good driving records with minor metered parking violations. What is the probability that the $250 ticket will be dismissed?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

chalie said:
What is the name of your state?
CALIFORNIA (Alameda County)

I parked on a bus stop and a sherrif issued me a ticket for $250. This is my first ticket of this amount, requested for a Administrative review asking for this ticket to be dismissed. I actually have good driving records with minor metered parking violations. What is the probability that the $250 ticket will be dismissed?

My response:

If someone stole your car, and parked it in a bus stop zone, then you have an excellent chance of having it dismissed. If it wasn't stolen, then none.

IAAL

C

chalie

raiders-bucs game and i was pickin up pizza. On my way into the car when the sherrif just pulled right next to me and immediate took out his "ticket book". I was gonna offer him my pizza's but he might give me more than a $250 ticket!

spawn_x

u broke the law.

once you do that they can pretty much write you up for whatever fine they want.

i parked at a handicap spot (yes, i am stupid. but it was 1am and the parking lot was empty so i didn't know better) and got a ticket for 250.

yes it sucks, but its yer screw up.

H

holaguesswho

That is one expensive pizza!
I'll be sure not to park in the bus zone under any circumstances...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">