• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

annulment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

angelmct

What is the name of your state? Iowa
My question is for my step- daughter. She married her boyfriend while he was in jail. They have a 3 year old son. The marriage was never concimated (spelling) due to him being in jail. He is looking at possible 5-10 years in prison. She is having second thoughts and feels she jumped into this to quick. Can she get an annulment or will she have to divorce him?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

angelmct said:
What is the name of your state? Iowa
My question is for my step- daughter. She married her boyfriend while he was in jail. They have a 3 year old son. The marriage was never concimated (spelling) due to him being in jail. He is looking at possible 5-10 years in prison. She is having second thoughts and feels she jumped into this to quick. Can she get an annulment or will she have to divorce him?

My response:

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be judgmental, but for Christ's sake, don't you people in Crapsville, Iowa have ANY common sense?

Do you not educate your children out there?

Did somebody set off a "stupid bomb" in your neck of the woods?

C'mon, what the hell is wrong with people in these Crapville little podunk towns?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">