• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

empty bags seen as intent???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

robby82

connecticut- my brother was served with a warrant and the cops tried to say that 100 unused empty dime bags found with a little amount of bud could be considered intent to sell along with posession. has this happened to anyone and does anyone have any ideas to help me out? much thanx!

Last edited:

M

mobopp

think of it this way, what else can the bags be used for?

If its for a legitimate purpose, and your brother was using them for that reason, then the charges should be dropped.

For example: Your brother has an Ebay business selling wooden tokens, and he used those bags in his business, and then they found one with some dope, then he could get the distribution charges dropped.

see how EASY it is to catch STUPID criminals.

Last edited:

HomeGuru

robby82 said:
connecticut- my brother was served with a warrant and the cops tried to say that 100 unused empty dime bags found with a little amount of bud could be considered intent to sell along with posession. has this happened to anyone and does anyone have any ideas to help me out? much thanx!

**A: yes, it happened to a client of mine but instead of a little amount of bud, there were only large bags of candy and treats found with the 100 unused empty dime bags. My client was preparing to make goodie bags for her son to take to school to share with his class to celebrate his birthday. Client was never charged.

S

skipper12785

HOW FAR CAN THEY REALLY TAKE THAT INTO COURT.. I MEAN U DIDNT HAVE ANY DRUGS ON U AND THEY DIDNT CATCH U IN THE ACT OF SELLING ANYTHING. I MEAN THOSE THINGS ARE USED ALL THE TIME FOR SO MANY THINGS..I USED THEM FOR EAR-RINGS PILLS SUCH AS ADVIL..AND SOME OTHER PILLS I GOTTA TAKE. I THINK ITS A PLAN A SHEME TO MAKE HIM SAY HE WAS USING IT FOR THAT...

HomeGuru

skipper12785 said:
HOW FAR CAN THEY REALLY TAKE THAT INTO COURT.. I MEAN U DIDNT HAVE ANY DRUGS ON U AND THEY DIDNT CATCH U IN THE ACT OF SELLING ANYTHING. I MEAN THOSE THINGS ARE USED ALL THE TIME FOR SO MANY THINGS..I USED THEM FOR EAR-RINGS PILLS SUCH AS ADVIL..AND SOME OTHER PILLS I GOTTA TAKE. I THINK ITS A PLAN A SHEME TO MAKE HIM SAY HE WAS USING IT FOR THAT...
**A: Hey skipper, you're dumber than Gilligan.

HomeGuru

skipper12785 said:
HOW AM I DUMBER THAN GILIGAN??? SEROUSLY ?????
**A: first off, you can't read and follow very simple posting instructions like the red words at the top of the page. Next, you can't spell correctly. Additionally, in this thread, there in fact was a drug ie. bud in street jargon commonly called pot, grass, dope, marijuana, cannabis .....

C

confused1111

looks like skipper didn't make the gilligan connection, either.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">