• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trafficing cocaine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rrh1969

kentucky. i was charged with trafficing coke with firearm enhancement. on the evidence sheet they claim they found 1 gram on a mirror cut into several lines. they also have a video tape of me and friends doing it. the real story is there probably wasnt a gram to start with and the only thing they found were two thin lines about 2 in long. 3 pistols were in my house for the same reason everybody has guns. unrelated to drugs. then they say i was trafficing cause i shared the stuff with the friends on video. i'm charged the same as a drug dealer driving around with an assualt weapon in his backseat selling drugs to 10 year kids. how can this be fair.

M

mobopp

how can this be fair.

EASY.....you voted right? These are the people who were voted in office, and the laws they made are a one size fits all, zero tolerance, all drug dealers/users are scum laws.

HomeGuru

rrh1969 said:
kentucky. i was charged with trafficing coke with firearm enhancement. on the evidence sheet they claim they found 1 gram on a mirror cut into several lines. they also have a video tape of me and friends doing it. the real story is there probably wasnt a gram to start with and the only thing they found were two thin lines about 2 in long. 3 pistols were in my house for the same reason everybody has guns. unrelated to drugs. then they say i was trafficing cause i shared the stuff with the friends on video. i'm charged the same as a drug dealer driving around with an assualt weapon in his backseat selling drugs to 10 year kids. how can this be fair.

**A: you are correct; it is not fair at all.

Son of Slam

rrh1969 said:
...... i'm charged the same as a drug dealer driving around with an assualt weapon in his backseat selling drugs to 10 year kids. how can this be fair.
Basically, it is the same thing. Lucky the DA sees things the way they are and not as you think they are.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">