• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

annulment or divorce??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mizzdq

What is the name of your state? NH
i need to know what legal route i should take. my x split 5mo after we married. i was pregnant at the time, and had just found out (ready?) he had just had a baby 2mo prior, was not a us citizen, was previously married, was going to be deported 2mo prior to us getting married and had gambled away all the $ we had. i was left for eviction, with no furniture, no food, no $, and he tried to steal the car i was borrowing. i was forced to stay in nh for 1yr in order to get divorced (by law) because he moved back to mass, which i was told i could sue for damages incurred. we were tied into a 1yr rental lease which i had to finish to avoid penalties. there is more to this... please contact me if you can help in any way!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">