• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongfully Removed as Sole Successor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sole successor

My father had a Revocable Living Trust and a Will, because of many reasons he chose to remove his son. He had a Codicil and an Amendment to the trust, (3) witnesses and notary at his attorney's request. He named me, his daughter as the sole successor trustee, I had been handling all of his matters for the last 5 years prior to his death in June of '98, we were on joint bank accounts, etc.. My father trusted me completely. My brother rec'vd from me nearly $90,000 and behind my back filed to Petition to Admin. Estate in newspaper, Petition under probate code 21320 claiming fraud and undue influence supposedly. I was removed by a default judgment never having been notified and was not in the proper jurisdiction. He has sold my stocks, has a third party attorney involved going through the back doors to do so. I have never rec'vd anything from the courts or them regarding this default judgment. I had an attorney who was removed an he never filed anything on my behalf and I have $33,000.00 in fee's. I have more than sufficient evidence which he never submitted. The judge in this matter is notorious for favoring attorney's and for allowing frivolous cases. I am at my wits end, what do I do?

ALawyer

It sounds as if you need a good, local lawyer. Something is fishy and I sure can't help you from afar.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

S

sole successor

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ALawyer:
It sounds as if you need a good, local lawyer. Something is fishy and I sure can't help you from afar.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have exhausted all my remedies and cannot afford another 50g's. I have decided that I have a right to free speech and have decided to write the Judge personally because of the severity involved and if not I might have a good chance w/the A.C.L.U., because it involves a public issue, I am not the only this has happened to, I believe though I have done my homework as far as proving alot of wrongdoings. This is in memory of my father and he knew I would not allow anything to happen to this estate, which is why he removed my brother in the first place. However, I thank you for taking the time to respond. My goal is to have the laws changed surrounding or at least reviewed by legislation. I am going for it!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">