• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Seperation Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

recruiter_bob

What is the name of your state? Virginia

I have been seperated for 4 years now.I am soon wanting to file for divorce.I had a legal seperation agreement that we went to a lawyer and had drawn up.It stated I had to pay monthly spouse payments until one of us either got remarried or lived with someone as married.3 months after we were seperated my ex-spouse moved to a nearby state and lived with a man until they broke up earlier this year.They were in a permanent relationship living in the same house.In addition before her moving she constantly harrassed me and my family about everything imagineable,although the seperation agreement stated that we would not interefere in the others life.My ex-spouse when she moved made no contact with me at all and I had heard nothing about her until 6 months ago my son in passing said that my wife was looking for me for her back money.Do I legally have to pay her this money due to all the breaches of our agreement.It was her infidelity that ended the relationship to begin with.I would thank any and all help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">