• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Notarized Postnumtual

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mtjrssjj

What is the name of your state? nevada

My husband and I have been married for one year and we were split up less than a month after we were married. We were living together at my home for a year before we were married. He did not work and I made great money bartending. I paid all the bills etc... So I was taking him to court. After two and a half months we reconciled and I dropped my case against him. I dropped the case with one condition, that he signed a postnumptual agreement. I made up an agreement on my computer and printed it out and had him sign it in front of a notary. We are divorcing now and he left me and my son with nothing. I am barely holding on to my house. I can't even afford an attorney now. When he signed the postnumptual he went to work the next day and I went and made a copy of it and gave it to my sister (sheis now in reno). After one week, he got mad at me and he burned the original so thank God I did make a copy and my sister has it. What are my chances of being okay with that? Please help me! He has taken me for everything. I have less now than before I met him and a ton of bills. I also supported him for a year including paying $1000 a month for his child support for three children. I need a miracle!:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">